Back To Normal
Click Here To Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe To Our E-Mail Newsletter

Latest Listing @Cuba.my

Selling Tips - Pricing Your Items To Sell


Couch ModePrint It

Another selling tip for all you ‪#CubaDotMy‬ users! Remember to always put in a realistic price in order to attract more buyers.

Online pricing affects your listing’s search visibility, whether it sells, and for how much it sells.

Price:
  • Make sure you include a price
  • Put in realistic price
  • Don't expect to make a profit out of your preloved item
  • Negotiable prices usually attracts more interested buyers

Start making money now
It's FREE and easy to list


Click Here For Smileys :D
:D
:)
:[
;)
:D
:O
(6)
(A)
:'(
:|
:o)
8)
(K)
(M)

3 comments:

  1. We give you the most trustworthy platform to buy or sell the pet of your choice. We are the best Pets For Sale, offering free of cost services in pets marketplace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family holiday, your child's education, buying a house, medical expenses or any other emergencies. With minimum documentation, you can now avail a personal loan at attractive 3% interest rates. This is trust and honest loans which you will not regret, Contact us via

    Email:barclayfinancialgroupfirm@gmail.com
    Tell: +919108362494

    1) Full Name:
    2) Gender:
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.
    4) Loan Duration:
    5) Country:
    6) Home Address:
    7) Mobile Number:
    8)Monthly Income:
    9)Occupation:
    10)Where did you here about us.


    Email Us: barclayfinancialgroupfirm@gmail.com
    Tell: +919108362494

    ReplyDelete
  3. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


    THANKS

    ReplyDelete